Come be a part of a well-timed BUILDING the future of women's health conference. JOIN US at a nationally award winning Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital & Women's Center in Minneapolis, MN to explore fresh approaches to the practice of women-centered medicine that includes: the new business of prevention, rejuvenative medicine, VIP and concierge models, community healthcare, community health models, women's health navigation, next gen marketing, content generation and chronic disease management. Hear from the industry's experts on how hospitals, private practices, and other healthcare enterprises are evolving new and more profitable models in the business of women's health WITHOUT huge capital investment or increases in staffing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Hospital Executives & Strategic Planners
• Physicians & Nurses with Women's Health Vision
• Healthcare Marketing Communication Specialists
• Nurse Executives
• Healthcare Enterprise Leaders with a Stake in Women's Health
At the end of the conference, attendees will be able to:
• Identify significant trends in cash-based women's healthcare.
• Understand the business of prevention and it's potential profitability for U.S. hospitals and clinicians.
• Name at least 6 new and effective strategies in women's health marketing and communications.
• Explain the differences between concierge medicine, VIP healthcare, direct primary care, and hybrid women's health models.
• Discuss the emerging scientific practice of wellness as psychonueroimmunology and its impact on women's health.
• Recall case studies in women's health as models for community outreach and population health management.
• List and describe several cash-based wellness and esthetic services that are increasingly being integrated into medical practices and hospitals around the country.
• Explain the potential for improved health outcomes by including chronic disease management in women's health service line planning.
• Discuss low-investment women's health expansion and diagnostic building models.
6500 Excelsior Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
DoubleTree by Hilton
The preferred hotel for the conference is DoubleTree by Hilton
10 minutes away from Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
+1 (952) 542-8600
Building the Future of Women's Health
“Building the Future of Women’s Health 2019” is curated by Abreu & Associates with more than 30 years of success in women’s health, service line networking, and hospital conference management.